The word LIN means smoothly, slowly, quietly.
We find JOY in slow living and BEAUTY in simplicity.
We create easy-to-wear essential pieces that can last for long.
All our products are made by hand using only natural materials.
Some say each amount of money you spend is a vote for the the kind of future you want.
When spending for a Lin piece you will sustain a small local brand from Transylvania that cares about the people involved in the making process and also about the environment. Therefore, we assure you that:
– all garments are made locally – all the steps of making your garment happens here, in Transylvania
– we sustain local craftsmanship. all the knits are made by hand and all the woven accessories are handmade using traditional techniques and wooden looms
– for a minimun waste, 80% of our production is cut-to-order. we are thankful that you are willing to wait a little bit longer in order to have your garment cut and sewn for you
– we use sustainable and organic materials
– we make versatile, easy-to-wear clothes which, properly cared for, can last for long