Essential pieces that are made to last.
The word LIN means smoothly, slowly, quietly.
We find JOY in slow living and BEAUTY in simplicity.
All products are made by hand using only natural materials .
Some say each amount of money you spend is a vote for the the kind of future you want.
When spending for a Lin piece you will sustain a local community and a rural idyll lifestyle long lost in other parts of the world.
Maybe you should also know that:
- all garments are made locally – all the steps of making your garment happens here, in Transylvania
– we sustain local craftsmanship. all the knits are made by hand and all the woven accessories are handmade using traditional techniques and wooden looms
– for a minimun waste, 80% of our production is cut-to-order. we are thankful that you are willing to wait a little bit longer in order to have your garment cut and sewn for you
– we only use sustainable and organic materials
– we make easy-to-wear clothes that are made to last